Corona Virus (COVID-19) Update
We saw so many of you online this morning on Facebook and YouTube. While we miss seeing you on Sunday mornings, we love being able to interact with our church family online. If you were unable to join us online this morning, you can head to our Facebook or YouTube pages to watch the sermons, or you can listen to the podcast on our website or download the Valley Life Church – AZ app on your mobile device.
Throughout this week we want to stay engaged with our church family and we have multiple ways to do so.
- Daily Devotionals | Monday – Friday mornings at 8 am on Facebook the lead pastors will take turns walking us through the daily devotionals of our Do You Believe? series.
- Worship Playlist | Sunday mornings we post our Spotify playlist for you to worship before and after the service, as well as all throughout the week. You can also check back in on weeknights to our Instagram and Facebook pages as we will have our worship leaders playing songs and talking about why we chose these songs for this week.
- Community Group | This is a great time to get into a community group if you are not already in one. You can fill out this Connect Card and we will get you plugged in! Attached are this week’s sermon discussion questions to go through as a group or family. You can also find them on the app!
- Kids Ministry | Yesterday our Kids Min Leader, Megan Dobbins, sent out an email with the weekly newsletter (attached). This will have a Jesus Storybook Bible story to read as a family this week, questions to talk through as a family, and an activity for your kids.
- Youth Ministry | Our Youth Groups will be meeting online. If you have a middle or high school age youth, we would love them to get connected with our Youth Group. You can email our Youth Leader, Coby Bartolucci, for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer | If you want to help in any way (caring for the community, the people in the church, discipling others, or the operations of the church) please go to valleylifehelps.com and we will get you serving!
- Pray | We are a church that prays. If you need prayer, you can fill out this online Prayer Request and our prayer team and staff will be praying for you. You can also join us on Instagram as we pray daily at 11 am for various needs in our community.
- Give | We have a generous church and we want to continue to be generous to our community. Since we are not currently meeting in person, you can move your giving online here.
We will continue to send out updates through email, the website, and social media. If you have any needs at all during this time please let us know, we are here to help however we can.
We love you all. We cannot wait to see you on Sunday morning online for service!